Clinical Research Associate/ Senior Clinical Research Associate (Siberia)
- Требуемый опыт работы
- От 3 до 6 лет
A global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents - because the path to a cure for the worlds most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence!
- Competitive compensation and benefit program.
- Private Healthcare (Medical insurance) for associate and 1 of close relatives.
- Sick leave benefit (10 days per year paid by company at average salary level).
- Life insurance (Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance).
- Disability Insurance.
- Critical illness and injury insurance.
- Business Travel Accident Insurance.
- Supplemental New birth Compensation is paid by Worldwide to mothers and fathers upon the birth of new baby or adoption.
- Supplemental Bereavement Compensation is paid by Worldwide + 3 days of paid vacation.
- Exchange Preservation Supplement program (after 6 months of work).
- Responsible for site feasibility, site selection and qualification, initiation, interim monitoring, site management and study close-out visits for studies in accordance to Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and applicable local and international regulations and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensure quality of data submitted from study sites and assure timely submission of data, including appropriate reporting and follow-up for all safety events by site personnel.
- Develop, review and edit clinical trial related documentation including but not limited to.
- Case Report Forms, Informed Consent Forms, study specific handbooks, guidelines and checklists.
- Perform pre-study initiation, interim monitoring and close out visits as required.
- Medical Doctor (MD) degree or Pharmacist would be your advantage
- A minimum 3-year experience as a Clinical Research Associate.
- Schizophrenia experience is a big plus, Rare Disease (IPF is a big plus).
- upper-intermediate English.