Business Intelligence Specialist (remote work)
- Требуемый опыт работы
- От 1 до 3 лет
- Не имеет значения
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist for our customer, international FMCG company.
- Remote work
- Сareer opportunities
- Working in an international environment
- Develops and supervises efficient processes, procedures, and systems for BI operations (Extract-Transform-Load processes, Master Data Management) from all relevant data sources, implements new processes and reports in order to increase transparency of business KPI and simplify their calculation. Runs the process of creating adequate reports and documentation in order to inform all stakeholders. Suggests new schemes for work optimization.
- Build up and holds close partnering and continuous communication with the internal partners across the world. Collect and prioritize new user requirements.
- Change & Release management. Test and roll out new releases in alignment with business and IT requirements. Ensure users have access only to relevant information.
- Reporting & Analytics. Actively supports and contributes to the maintenance and development of BOBJ universes and reports, Tableau dashboards - visualizes complex key business performance indicators aiming on tracking of company performance on whole Russian market and regional aspects.
- Ensures adherence to industry-specific codes of practice or conduct, advertising codes, regulatory directives and guidelines, as applicable to the role, and to the internal compliance procedures.
University education, preferable in economics, statistics or IT - 3 years work experience with BI systems preferably within international FMCG company
Getting work done with high quality and within deadlines.
Drive for results: pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; does not give up before finishing, even in the face of resistance or setbacks; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
Managing and measuring work: Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; sets clear objectives and measures; monitors process, progress, and results.
Ability to work under pressure and capable of delivering commitment.
Strength in problem solving, especially in conditions of uncertainty, ability to handle multiple and complex tasks simultaneously, to set priorities and allocate resources as required.
Language: English Intermediate
Tech skills: SQL, SAP Business Objects, data preparation tools. Tableau is a plus.