- Требуемый опыт работы
- От 3 до 6 лет
The world's largest international pharmaceutical company by turnover. The company develops and manufactures medicines, vaccines, and consumer health products. Millions of people around the world use the company's products that help them , feel better, and live longer!
- Salary is discussed.
- Private Healthcare (Medical insurance).
- Providing a car.
- Payment for meals.
- Paid business trips expense.
- Training, trainings, professional development.
- Working in a leading company in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Contribute to the management of Regional Medical Affairs both personally and through other medical associates.
- Provide expert medical input to regulatory applications, new product development and clinical activities, and business development and acquisition initiatives.
- Contribute to medical and technical training about products and competitors.
- Provide medical affairs input to legal activities such as litigations, business practices evaluation and local policies development.
- Work with the medical information department to evaluate consumer contacts to identify trends and products opportunities/ weaknesses.
- Oversight of Medical Information at the LOC , including Collecting, analyzing and communicating medical information trends to regulatory, medical, sales, marketing and commercial functions, enabling trend identification complying with all relevant regulations and professional standards.
- Manage the medical elements of development of new products especially for local stars.
- Support the Area & Regional Medical Director in recruiting, managing, developing Medical Affairs staff to ensure the appropriate levels, competence and quality of support.
- Broad based Medical Affairs industry experience (at least 5 years) operating in a commercial environment, preferably in the Pharma, OTC and/or Nutritional space.
- Minimum 7 years of strong, multi-discipline experience including clinical development, operations, project management or other functions in order to act decisively to manage the operational needs of the Global Medical Affars Community with minor direction.
- Established skills in understanding financials, budget management and business and process analysis.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiations skills. Ability to facilitate alignment and collaboration across groups/regions.