Digital Media Manager
- Требуемый опыт работы
- От 3 до 6 лет
- Полный день
Our client, multinational biopharmaceutical company, is looking for Digital Media Manager.
- Competitive salary;
- Voluntary health insurance;
- Different bonuses;
- Comfortable office in the center of Moscow;
The Communication and Digital Media Manager is going to be responsible for two blocks:
1. Digital Media:
- Develops a yearly multi-channel Digital Media strategy and operational plan through collaboration with marketing, sales and other departments that seeks to meet business objectives (websites, email, newsletters and social media, including Facebook, VK, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and other emerging digital capabilities);
- Budgetary control of all digital initiatives;
- Monitor and perform constant follow up on company's websites: weekly updates, SEO promotion and reporting;
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital media;
2. Communications and PR:
- Develops and implements a communications plan/ PR activities (internal and external) that will seek to meet business objectives and help to increase awareness and image of company and its brands within the customers, general public, businesses and government;
- Develops and maintains media relationships, acts as media contact/coordinator, working as necessary with external PR agency and internal spokesperson(s);
- Manages internally developed electronic communications such as electronic newspaper for employees;
- Provides communication support as needed including speech writing, newsletters, creating presentations, press releases, backgrounders, advisories and opinion pieces, etc.
- 5+ years of work experience;
- Experience in pharma industry;
- Excellent communication skills in Russian and English.