Market Access Manager
- Требуемый опыт работы
- От 3 до 6 лет
- Полный день
American pharmaceutical company with offices in 18 countries. Its products are sold in approximately 125 countries. Portfolio of products and pipeline of investigational drugs includes treatments for endocrinology and immunology diseases, cancer, neuroscience diseases and cardiovascular products
- Salary rate is under discussion.
- Competitive compensation and benefit program.
- Medical insurance (with Stomatology ).
- Participation in bonus programs.
- Working in an international modern company.
- Identifying priorities and channels to unlock regional opportunities.
- Design and execution of the reimbursement strategy through regional programs.
- Creating and driving regional reimbursement programs in cooperation with regional FF.
- Building strong and compliant partnership with the decision-making panels in key regions (insurance, regional authorities, ministry of health).
- Strong interaction with the distributor.
- Cooperation with marketing department to get ready with the document portfolio to support regional initiatives.
- Building toolkit and database of documents and best practices.
- Educational programs and day-t-day support of the FF initiatives.
- Scientific background (medical, pharma, chemical, biology, pharmaco-economics).
- English upper-intermediate
- Regional reimbursement-related experience.
- Understanding of the healthcare budgeting channels.
- High level of autonomy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.