IT Support Field Engineer
до 250 000 до вычета НДФЛ
- Требуемый опыт работы
- От 1 до 3 лет
- Полный день
Kelly is in search for an experienced telecommunications engineer with expertise in storage/server support to work as a Storage Support Field Engineer position for a major global telecommunications company. The workflow includes both remote support and field engineering on customer locations, with opportunities to work on cutting-edge server and storage solutions.
- Competitive salary
- Career opportunities
- Medical insurance with dental care
- Opportunity to train for and get Networking Engineering certifications
- Responsible for maintenance of enterprise projects and activities for current customers;
- Technical support for presale phase;
- Participate in acceptance testing and responsible for result;
- Manage risks during the POC and delivery projects;
- Manage technical problems end-to-end, take charge of customer satisfaction;
- Participate in meetings, presentations, marketing activities as technical expert;
- Perform trainings and demo for customers and partners;
- Support partners during service delivery.
- Wide experience in Storage/Server/Cloud areas;
- Deep knowledge in storage technologies and features;
- Good knowledge of at least two virtualization platforms: VMware, Hyper-V, FusionSphere, KVM;
- Familiar with SAN network implementation, operation and maintenance;
- Good understanding of Backup, DR principles;
- Familiar with Linux family operating systems;
- Familiar with the principles of databases.
- Know basics about IP network structure and technologies.
- Experience in IP switch configuration.
- Experience in building private/hybrid cloud infrastructure;
- Experience in building clustered data warehouse;
- Ability to troubleshoot performance issues on cross-product/cross-vendor range;
- Experience in ICT construction and maintenance of one or more geo-redundant enterprise networks;