Development Analyst Manager
от 200 000 на руки
- Требуемый опыт работы
- От 3 до 6 лет
We are looking for a Development Analyst Manager to work at one of the largest cigarette, pharmaceutical and food manufacturing company in the world.
The scope includes bug fixing, minor change request implementation, service requests implementation and problem investigation. This position is also responsible to establish the effective performance of the business solutions together with external service providers.
This is a position within international team, which has been introduced to tackle illicit trade.
- A competitive pay.
- Medical care, life insurance.
- Pension plan.
- Work within a truly global team.
- Individual development opportunities, in house, external and abroad trainings, that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally.
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them.
- Possibility to travel to other company locations as per each project requirements.
Manage outsourced vendors/development teams activities, including the below functions:
- Analyze the request and detect key areas to be completed and communicate the requirements to external teams/vendors;
- Actively contribute and approve architecture, technology recommendation, and delivery methodology;
- Ensure that new development will fulfill the security and technical requirements;
- Verify technical analysis and estimations given by service providers;
- Work with the project manager and external service providers to estimate the development resources, budget, and the delivery plan; highlight risks from the development perspective;
- Manage development activities with external development teams and deliver the development according to the plan;
- Ensure that proper unit/regression testing activities were done by external developers and that the migration between environments is executed timely and in the optimal matter.
Manage the relationship and service delivery with Track&Trace Development Center service providers.
Lead the housekeeping internal projects aiming to migrate the Track&Trace Development Center applications to new technology standards.
Having the ownership of the application support requests which are being handled by external team, he/she provides application support for both production and development through the resolution of minor and complex incidents & change/service request.
Work closely with BTS Track & Trace for change requests and project implementation.
University degree in Information Technologies or Strong Practical and Theoretical IT Background.
On hand experience working in Software Development Projects of 3-5 years as an Analyst, Developer or Team Lead.
English - Fluent or Upper-Intermediate (essential)
Good skills in Technical Document writing and reviewing.
Strong knowledge of Relational Databases (MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc)
Strong knowledge of .NET or Java or similar languages
Following skills will be considered as advantage:
- Basic Network Principles
Good knowledge of Software Development and Software Design Methodologies
Good knowledge of Software Project Management Methodologies, other IT areas such as Networks and Security