Consumer Insights Manager
- Требуемый опыт работы
- От 6 лет
Our client is one of the largest and best-known global retail companiesis looking for Consumer Insights Manager. Lead brand and cross-category research and analysis to pinpoint growth opportunities for the Company, and track implementation of strategic decisions across different organizational units.
- Work on the project of biggest multinational retail company.
- Salary Indexation per year.
- Annual bonuses.
- Trainings and certifications.
- Ad hoc strategic research. Plan, execute, lead translation into strategy, and ensure implementation of learnings for key strategic brand and cross-category research: segmentation, brand image drivers and others.
- On-going research. Develop 360 degree brand monitoring and analysis based on continuous data like health tracking, household panel, Consumer pulse, share tracking. Translate learnings into both strategic and tactical solutions across categories.
- Desk research. Lead desk research and 3rd party reports analysis on consumer and food service trends.
- Blue book. Create, maintain and weave into day to day business practices portfolio of key brand and x-category learnings and best cases.
- Higher education / BA in sociology, marketing, math or technical disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience in consumer research and market analysis, category lead or x-market projects.
- Hands-on experience of consumer research for all stages of Strategic planning / S&OP cycle.
- Proven cases of x-functional project lead. Workshop facilitation experience is a plus.
- Exposure and participation in strategy development and planning. Experience with diverse approaches to strategic planning cycles is a plus.
- Personal skills: Efficient collaboration, structured thinking and communication, innovation and pro-activity. Balance of strategic and tactical mindset.