IP Field Engineer
- Требуемый опыт работы
- 1 год
Kelly is in search for an experienced telecommunications engineer with expertise in dynamic routing for a Datacom Network Engineer for a major global telecommunications company. The position has several grades, may be a full-time remote position or include field engineering on customer locations, let us discuss!
- Major global telecommunications company
- Competitive salary
- Career opportunities
- Medical insurance with dental care
- Opportunity to train for and get Networking Engineering certifications
- Work as datacom customer support engineer for enterprise clients
- Handle Customer Requests related to Datacom Product Line
- Troubleshooting and handling customer requests, respond & resolve them effectively according to SLA.
- Participate in projects and acceptance testing
- Participate in meetings, presentations within the organization to provide technical perspective of Datacom Product line.
- Provide technical supervision or tutoring for staff.
- Intermediate (or higher) level of English writing and speaking
- Familiar with dynamic routing protocols (RIP, OSPF, ISIS, and BGP).
- Familiar with QoS principles
- Familiar with VPN technologies (GRE, IPSEC)
- Familiar with MPLS technologies (MPLS LDP, MPLS TE, BGP MPLS VPN, L2VPN)
- Familiar with of Network Services and Features (DHCP, NAT, NTP, SNMP, and AAA)
- Familiar with PPP, PPPoE, and RADIUS Protocols.
- CCNP/HCDP qualification or equivalent and above is preferred.
- Familiar with IT/UCC product is preferred.