- Требуемый опыт работы
- От 6 лет
Vestas is the energy industrys global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
What We Offer
- Joining a global dynamic and actively growing company within the newly established wind industry in Russia
- Becoming a team member of the largest wind turbine producer and wind park constructor in the word
- Growing your full personal potential through the wide range of responsibilities and interesting projects
- Flexible work arrangments in Moscow office and/or remotely as fits your personal situation
Primary work location: Moscow or remotely in Russia
- Control and analyze accounting data on a regular basis to ensure complete, accurate and timely reflection of all Company operations in SAP in accordance with Russian legislation, Group processes and procedures. Ensure compliance of supporting documentation to Russian statutory requirements.
- Initiate and support the actualization of Russian accounting and tax policies
- Develop and participate in the development and improvement of local accounting procedures
Financial and Tax reporting:
- Prepare entity reporting for Group IFRS, RAS and statistics purposes based on SAP.
- Ensure reconciliation of IFRS, RAS and tax reporting packages of the company. Prepare IFRS/RAS and RAS/Tax restatement models on a quarterly basis, ensure their compliance with external auditors requirements
- Ensure delivery of IFRS, RAS and statistics reporting according to established deadlines
- Be up to date with any changes in IFRS/RAS/Tax requirements continuously
- Support Sales, Sourcing, Construction, Service, and other functions through the provision of sufficient accounting information, analysis and advice
- Drive process improvement and simplification initiatives in all reporting-related processes
- Accomplish and act on verbal and/or written assignments and tasks assigned by immediate supervisors, other competent officials and authorized representatives
- Relevant Masters Degree in, e.g., Accounting, Finance, Audit
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, Russian accounting and tax legislation focused on manufacturing and construction-specific. BIG4 audit department experience not lower than Senior Auditor level. ACCA or DIPIFR tax modules completed.
- Good technical knowledge of Excel, IFRS/RAS restatement modeling experience. Experience in SAP will be a plus.
- Relevant experience in a similar position will be a plus
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills with uncompromising ethics
- Intrinsically motivated and easy to access