- Требуемый опыт работы
- От 6 лет
Vestas is the energy industrys global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
What We Offer
- Joining a global dynamic and actively growing company within the newly established wind industry in Russia
- Becoming a team member of the largest wind turbine producer and wind park constructor in the word
- Growing your full personal potential through the wide range of responsibilities and interesting projects
Primary work location: Moscow, Russia
5-10% of traveling required
- Control completeness and accuracy of supporting documentation to Russian tax requirements.
- Initiate and support the actualization of Russian tax policies as required by Russian legislation
- Develop and participate in the development of local procedures to ensure statutory tax compliance of all company business processes
- Develop tax approach to, and be involved in documenting and accounting for complex, non-standard, high tax impact, new business transactions
Financial and Tax reporting:
- Ensure compliance of company tax reporting with all material requirements of local legislation. Ensure that all reporting submitted to authorities reconcile to accounting records.
- Be a primary point of contact with external tax authorities, establish effective working relationships with tax offices in all regions of company operation. Execute the requests of tax authorities within the deadlines established by legislation.
- Prepare and timely submit to tax authorities all tax declarations as required by local legislation. Control timely tax and other obligatory payments to the state budget.
- Control completeness and accuracy of VAT accounting in SAP, formation of sales and purchases books based on SAP data. Prepare VAT reconciliation on a quarterly basis and perform all VAT controls as required by Group standards.
- Maintain tax registers for corporate income tax purposes. Control correct formation of costs and financial results for CIT purposes in accordance with the requirements of Art.25 of the Tax Code of RF, including regional offices.
- Ensure currency control and tax compliance of all cross-border transactions.
- Be up to date with any changes in tax requirements continuously, advise and communicate Finance Russia team on new requirements.
- Support Sales, Sourcing, Construction, Service and other functions through the provision of information and tax advice;
- Support supply chain in financial and compliance aspects of, e.g., customs, export control and transportation;
- Relevant Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance, Auditing or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of Russian tax, customs and currency control legislation focused on manufacturing and construction specifics. Knowledge of IFRS will be a plus
- Perfect technical knowledge of SAP, experience in preparing statutory and tax reporting from SAP. Advanced Excel user.
- Relevant experience in a similar position will be a plus
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Solid communication skills at all levels, excellent time management and prioritising skills
- Intrinsically motivated and easy to access
- Business-oriented with uncompromising ethics