Medical Manager CIS
- Требуемый опыт работы
- От 3 до 6 лет
The large international company and global leader in the field of pharmaceuticals. You will have the opportunity to build a successful career, professional and personal growth, as well as a unique corporate culture, which is based on a strategic view of health as the most important value in a person's life!
- Salary is discussed.
- Private Healthcare (Medical insurance).
- Providing a car.
- Payment for meals.
- Paid business trips expense.
- Training, trainings, professional development.
- Working in a leading company in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Plan and execute medical strategy at relevant countries.
- Management the necessary processes to keep the high standards of Healthcare professionals (HCPs) engagement (e.g. HCP selection criteria and HCP tiers, Fair Market Value (FMV) process etc) .
- Effective collaboration with Medical Thoughts Leaders (MTL\KOLs).
- Patient advocacy group communication.
- Planning and conduction of company driven medical events.
- Management of medical information processes for inquiries received from relevant countries.
- Medical review of regulatory (RA) documents in accordance with local counties legislation and /or EAEU requirements.
- Promo-material review.
- Strong cross-functional work with marketing, sales, compliance, regulatory affairs departments to ensure achievement of company goals.
- Higher medical education.
- 5 years experience in medical affairs gained with pharmaceutical company at the position of medical manager/medical advisor.
- Previous experience in CIS counties - preferable.
- Knowledge of Good pharmacovigilance practices / Good Clinical Practice (GVP/GCP).
- Team player.
- Project management experience.
- Proved cross-functional experience.
- Readiness for business trips.
- English proficiency.