Cyber Security Engineer
- Требуемый опыт работы
- От 6 лет
- Полный день
- Не имеет значения
Ooma, Inc is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with a background in Cybersecurity to protect against
cybersecurity threats and detect intrusions. You will work on every aspect across businesses, including
but not limited to embedded product, web frontend, services, networks, firewall and Linux Iptables,
Linux System exploits, and databases. You are Cloud-aware with strong DevOps engineering experience.
- Competitive salary
- Life-work balance
- Flexible working day
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Medical insurance
- Gym membership
- Corporate English classes
- Maintain the security of various products, services, and networks that Ooma, Inc deploys, releases, and operates.
- Run and analyze various professional and open-source threat analysis tools daily.
- Oversee implementation of security systems, applications, environments, and architectures and ensure compliance with information security standards and corporate security policies and procedures.
- Provide technical advice and direction to support the design and development of secure architectures.
- Manage analysis of escalated concerns, debug issues as they arise, and respond to escalations.
- Manage weekly security review meetings.
- Communicate and report on security status to teams and management.
- Build positive relationships with partner teams (Development, QA, Production) to address and prevent security issues.
- 5+ years of related experience in an information security role, supporting security programs and securing engineering / architect in complex environments.
- Hands-on experience with security architecture, engineering, and implementation within a cloud environment.
- Proven experience with Cyber exploit frameworks such as Burp Suite, NMAP, Nessus, and Metasploit.
- Proven experience using various threat analysis tools to proactively hunt for security weaknesses.
- Knowledge of compliance program security controls as applied to cloud SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS operations.
- Familiarity with SDLC principles and scripting / programming languages.
- Knowledge of Linux, Bash, Python, TCP / IP Networking, Firewalls, Iptables, SQL, and Wireshark is a must.
- Background in automation is a plus.