- Требуемый опыт работы
- От 3 до 6 лет
Крупная международная топливная компания готова рассмотреть кандидатов на позицию " Construction Engineer" на проект по расширению производства
- Location: Torzhok.
- Competitive salary.
- Working schedule: 40 hours per week, 5/2.
- Act in civil engineering capacity and provide inputs to engineering documentation.
- Act in construction engineering capacity and prepare to execute phase, develop and provide inputs to construction-related client deliverables such as: Construction Scope of Work, Construction Execution Strategy, Permit to Work system.
- During Execute phase act as company representative at construction site and intervene where necessary.
- Role model for site personnel in HSE aspects, visual, respectful and outspoken
- Manage pre-construction field activities, such as: engineering surveys, underground utilities inspections, early works, inspections of buildings, structures and penetrations, etc.
- Deliver red-line drawings via construction contractors and vendors to Engineering Contractor
- Strong understanding of Safety & Labor Regulation
- Civil & Construction Engineering Degree
- Deep knowledge of the requirements of the RF normative legal acts in construction
- Knowledge of the basic principles of international norms, rules and technical standards and codes
- Skilful ability to work with the software necessary to perform his/her job responsibilities