Statistical Programmer /SR Statistical Programmer ( Russia and Ukraine)
- Требуемый опыт работы
- От 3 до 6 лет
- Полный день
Global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents - because the path to a cure for the worlds most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence!
- Salary is discussed.
- 28 calendar days per year, accrued on monthly basis.
- Paid sick-leave certificate (according to the law). Additional sick leave benefit of 10 sick leave days every year without official certificate. Additional pay is calculated as the variance between mandatory compensation and normal salary pay.
- Paid business trips expense.
- Private Healthcare (Medical insurance), eligible following a 3-month probationary period.
- Life insurance (Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance).
- Disability Insurance.
- Business Travel Accident Insurance.
- 11 Critical illness and injury insurance.
- Supplemental New birth Compensation.
- Supplemental Bereavement Compensation and 3 days of paid vacation.
- Free online English lessons.
- Develop, test and run SAS programs for the statistical analysis and reporting of clinical study data. This includes programs for derived datasets, CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) datasets, tables, figures and listings and their validation.
- Ensure the maintenance of documentation e.g. the description of programs and validation
- Produce ad hoc data summaries when requested during the course of a trial.
- Liaise with internal departments, sponsors and other third parties to ensure all delivery requirements fulfil client needs.
- Extract information from the system during the course of a trial e.g. summaries, data listings, study data sets.
- Provide project support to the statistics reporting process through the specification of tables, figures and listings shells, writing of derived dataset specifications and the formatting of report documents and tabulations.
- Provide support in driving system and process improvements, and to develop and implement solutions to improve the efficiency and quality of clinical study data processing and reporting.
- Validate software, in the role of system tester, and test SAS Macros, maintaining the required validation and testing documentation.
- Further develop knowledge of SAS (including BASE, GRAPH, MACRO, ODS, SQL) other software applications (e.g. Excel, Visual Basic, Word). Develop regulatory standards knowledge in computer systems, systems validation, Good Clinical Practice, clinical data management, clinical/ statistical reporting and regulatory submission requirements.
- The job holder must be computer literate and numerate with a willingness to adapt to various computer systems.
- Hands-on expert level project statistical programmer experienced in providing programming leadership to projects.
- Statistical programming skills and knowledge across a broad range of applications together with key competencies in customer focus, delivering on commitments, building strong relationships, communicating, and influencing, and embracing innovation and change.