Track & Trace, Process Analyst Manager
от 200 000 на руки
- Требуемый опыт работы
- От 3 до 6 лет
- Полный день
We are looking for a Process Analyst Manager to work at one of the largest cigarette, pharmaceutical and food manufacturing company in the world.
This is a global position within international team, which has been introduced to tackle illicit trade.
- Competitive pay.
- Medical care, life insurance.
- Pension plan.
- Work within a truly global team.
- Individual development opportunities, in house, external and abroad trainings, that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally.
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them.
- Possibility to travel to other company locations as per each project requirements.
- Perform Functional Analysis of Customer's Processes and Prepare Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS).
- Perform Planning and Follow-up on Testing process from the customer's side
- Provide Support on Data and Functionality studies
- Participate in All Project Phases from Initiation to Go-Live
- Provide Support for the Solutions delivered to the Customers
- University degree in Information Technologies or strong practical and theoretical IT background
- English - Fluent or Upper Intermediate (essential)
- On hand experience working as business analyst in software development projects.
- Knowledge of processes and tools for effective business analyses.
- Strong skills of technical document writing and reviewing.
- Broad knowledge of project management methodologies in relation to custom software development, packaged software implementation.
- PM experience in projects of such kind will be considered as an advantage.
- On hand experience and good understanding of testing principles.
- Good knowledge of the MS SQL Server or Oracle.
- Good knowledge of the XML, JSON.
- On-hand experience in any scripting languages (powershell, python, etc) and tools, which would support routine operations will be considered as an advantage.