Sr. Internal Auditor
- Требуемый опыт работы
- От 6 лет
- Полный день
An international leader in meal replacements and food supplements products
- Competitive salary
- Mobile allowance
- Medical insurance
- Payment for meals
- Corporate discount in the Companys stores and cafes
- Remote work
- Office near m. Kurskaya (1 day in a week)
- Office hours 8-17 or 9-18
- Responsible for audits in Russia and RSM market. Occasionally may support a project in another region.
- Audit key company operations for compliance and efficiency including SOX controls, financial and operational controls.
- Coordinate and assist SOX compliance and testing activities within assigned countries. Proper SOX compliance encompasses complete process documentation; identification of control weaknesses, appropriate testing results and evaluation of control effectiveness.
- Validate reported data in SOX software; assist with carrying out and documenting relevant SOX control tests.
- Work with project management to identify and report on internal control weaknesses and recommend efficient means for improvement.
- Work with project management to plan, implement and complete audits within a reasonable amount of time.
- Take reasonable steps to minimize the amount of business disruption that can occur during an audit.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of auditing experience, including SOX experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Ability to quickly understand company objectives, assess risks and evaluate controls
- Must have strong organizational and prioritization skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication skills and interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Must be willing to work in various environments, including offices, labs, manufacturing plants and warehouses
- Must be able to prepare clear, organized and concise work papers and other documentation that supports testing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications a must and working knowledge of Oracle, Teammate and other analytics tools as ACL and Monarch a plus
- Must be adaptable to unexpected changes in project schedule and travel arrangements
- English - B2